Monday, November 9, 2009

Week 7 Journal Entry- FLU WEEK! :(


Sponge Bob & Bob Ross- Our Halloween costumes.



This week the baby's fingers and toes are starting to develop. It is also the week when the brain begins rapidly generating cells. They say it is the size of a blueberry right now, but is starting to look less like an alien and more like a baby! I'm feeling okay, but I actually came down with the FLU this week! It has been scary, but I have been trying my best to rest and take it easy. Ryan is making me soup and hot tea with lemon to make sure I am back to my normal self in no time. I actually made it out of the house for Halloween for a bit. Check out our awesome Halloween costumes.

0 comments on "Week 7 Journal Entry- FLU WEEK! :("

Post a Comment